|
Strength in what remains behind
ourinsecurities
|
|
JANNA,18 Aaron Beatrice Caihong Cally Daniel Denise Eliz Ferlin Hongwei Janice! Queenie! Rusydi SiewYee Tse Lin Credits
©Glamouresque. |
Tuesday, June 19, 2012
twentyeahhhh (Ah sorry some major problem with the internet or sthg, I don't know but I cant upload pictures maybe another day! For now just insert the appropriate pictures in the appropriate areas yourself hehe) Happy 20th birthday dardar! How does it feel being through 20 years of life? In a couple of months time I'd be joining the gang, wait for me guys! Actually no, I have zero desire to turn 20 and exit my TEENs :( Anw I hope you had a great day despite us NOT doing ANYTHING. Damn, I think there's a spell my room/house casts on people who enter. It's called the "cannot-leave-and-nua-the-whole-day" spell. I love you girls tons, nothing changes :) In a couple of weeks (counting down to the 12th of July) I'll be leaving on a jetplane off to a foreign land for a very extended period of time (actually ok la 2 years isnt long at all). It's not like I'm CONTEMPLATING to go because everything's done and fixed. No backing out. BUT I won't cause I'm not humji kia! :D How do I feel about it? Well........ I don't. I don't feel anything. Yet? Maybe when I enter the departure gate, turn and see people waving bye (or according to my darlings: popping champange to celebrate my "good riddance") HAHAHAH please la you girls will be bawling la hor XD The main purpose for my visit today (LOL) is to blog about a pressing society issue. Do note that I am just expressing my views and comments and I am not implying that this has to apply to every individual. What I feel is: Why on earth do so many people feel the need to impress others? To constantly compare themselves to others? Why is there such a strong need to appeal to people, and in the midst of it lose yourself? Damn baby who cares what others think of you?! What does it matter that people don't think you are beautiful/hot/cute/chio/attractive? Do you live to please others? How is it possible to make everyone happy? Since it's impossible then why bother right? Everyone is beautiful in their own way (not saying this just because, but I truly believe in this), so why conform to society's norm of being gorgeous. Why conform? Shit talking about this makes me agitated. Do we all want to look and behave the same? What exactly is beauty anyway? It has always been beyond any understanding, beyond any equation or formula. How exactly do you define beauty? If only beauty could be attained by following a step to step guidebook. If beauty is so subjective and based so majorly on individual preference, is there really nothing constant in beauty? I'm here to BLOW YOUR MIND and tell you. THERE INDEED IS A FORMULA TO BEING BEAUTIFUL. There is a constant factor that once obtained, is definitive of beauty to EVERYONE. That is..................... Inner genuine beauty- no pretense. So simple? Yet so difficult. |