|
Strength in what remains behind
ourinsecurities
|
|
JANNA,18 Aaron Beatrice Caihong Cally Daniel Denise Eliz Ferlin Hongwei Janice! Queenie! Rusydi SiewYee Tse Lin Credits
©Glamouresque. |
Sunday, March 04, 2012
Happy Bday (not so) Babyboy ![]() ![]() I rmb when you were just so tiny but now you're so grown up, you even know things I don't because you have such extensive exposure to mature content (not that kind of mature content guys hahaha) Whatever the case you will always be my younger bro and I'm glad for you although I don't show it much XD Lotsa love, you gon be taller than me soon man ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() So........ Everything's really ending. Lol its been a long but fruitful ride. No doubt. 29th was some sort of closure to everything, marking our end together......? Partying together, for the first and last. Crazy night but it saddens to think that the exact moment we grew tight, we had to separate. It's always so, aint it? ![]() ![]() Thank you 02 for everything, these 3 years will remain a large part of me for this lifetime Days have been passing so slowly, so many things left unsaid. Re-steering our route, all dynamics have shifted. This seals everything, puts a fullstop to any hopes of more chapters together. Irrevocable; from that very night the words left. In a parallel universe, perhaps. |