|
Strength in what remains behind
ourinsecurities
|
|
JANNA,18 Aaron Beatrice Caihong Cally Daniel Denise Eliz Ferlin Hongwei Janice! Queenie! Rusydi SiewYee Tse Lin Credits
©Glamouresque. |
Sunday, December 25, 2011
Merry Christmas loves :) Its 4am hahaha and Im up trying to filter all the Turkey pictures, both from my camera and my uncle's dslr (rly no difference lo, or is it my zaikia photography skills that allow the pictures to turn out dslr-ish hahah) Anyway, Im STILL filtering so it looks like its not possible to get the post up by tnight Im sry guys will do so asap! Really wna share with you guys how amazing Turkey was but it's gna take quite some time! So meanwhile, enjoy your Christmas and rmb the reason for the season! I can't wait for this Tuesday Im sure God has sthg great planned :) Hope you guys have been having the best holidays so far :) Okay, putting aside FYP and all the other projects! This holidays for myself, has been spent with those dear to me, even while doing projects. Awwwww. And immediately upon coming back from Turkey I've met quite some people that I miss so awfully much and Im rly thankful for that. Alright so for you bored people who are reading this space, I shall reward u guys with some pictures (I know it has been void of colours for quite awhile Im sry!! Very soon I will spam all the Turkey pictures, u will see until sian hahaha) Now, entertain yourself with the retarded faces of my bro and I ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() Eat potato chips la ![]() Eat somemore ![]() LOL like deprived or sthg Alright, Im gna do you guys a favour and let you guys have the sweetest dream tonight...... ![]() ![]() WA CHIOBU HAHAHAHA GDNIGHT DEARIES MERRY CHRISTMAS HAVE A GREAT ONE Ok my face is kinda scary oh well you guys zhuan dao! hahahahaha |