|
Strength in what remains behind
ourinsecurities
|
|
JANNA,18 Aaron Beatrice Caihong Cally Daniel Denise Eliz Ferlin Hongwei Janice! Queenie! Rusydi SiewYee Tse Lin Credits
©Glamouresque. |
Saturday, December 31, 2011
hits her hew hear I was just looking through my old photos in photobucket because yknow its a new year and I figured maybe I should track and look back at how life used to be, for fun. So the following will basically be just me all the way HAHAHA and as much as I hate to admit it, I've aged over the years. I definitely have, and together with the additional years, I've lost alot of the me I used to be, alot of the innocence and pure undeniable trust + faith in people (in a way you could say I was simply naive) I guess that's what situations and circumstances do to you. As much as you'd hate to change, subconsciously, the years fly by and bit by bit you lose your essence and you become this person. Not entirely different from what you were, but not someone you want to be. But alas this is life and with each hurdle, you become smarter and more discerning while paying this price. Reasonable trade-off you could say. So with the dawning of this new year, I say: Bring it on 2012, fling yourself at me, Im more than ready. 2011 was, and now it must pass because with the passing of the old, something better awaits. No, not a perfect life, but for sure something new, something refreshing, something out of your comfort zone. As much as I hate being in a new environment (I believe I've expressed pretty strongly a couple of times before), graduating holds some kind of appeal to me. Not the part where we all say goodbye :( But the part that allows me to embark on a new path with an actual goal and final destination in mind, and maybe finally start doing what I have been created to do. New year resolutions? Im past that phase of listing, I just want to be my best with every rapidly fleeting day and always keeping in mind that life is short. Too short for regrets or frowns or tears even, and in this 2012 I will work towards becoming a stronger person and towards my goal of ultimately making a difference, be it in a single person's life or for all of mankind (eh I might be the next Thomas Edison!). And I'd always want to do what makes me happy, try something new this coming year, find my passion in life. Most importantly, I'm thankful for the people who've stayed. For, like, ever :') I love you guys so much so so so much. The stupid things we've done together, they'll always be part of me, no matter where I am. ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() Grab someone sexy tell them HEYYYYYYYYYYYY HAPPY NEW YEAR WOOOOOO FYP BABY COME ITS ONLY ME AND YOU TONIGHT |