|
Strength in what remains behind
ourinsecurities
|
|
JANNA,18 Aaron Beatrice Caihong Cally Daniel Denise Eliz Ferlin Hongwei Janice! Queenie! Rusydi SiewYee Tse Lin Credits
©Glamouresque. |
Saturday, December 31, 2011
aiya I cannot.. Find it within myself, to do my FYP. I do understand the severity of this situation and I predict a mad rush 24 hours before the deadline of 4th Jan and being like a very taunt thread just waiting to snap so no one to talk to me on the night of 3rd Jan thanks hahaha jking la I think I'll only find some sense of urgency on the 4th itself. This, bad, I know. But I just can't....... Urgh. Will I ever end up doing something I love in future? Thing is, I don't even know what I love doing. The intense need for clarity. ![]() 36 hours? ❤ Maybe I should just stop plugging into dubstep or heavy hardcore beats so often. I don't feel the harmful side effects yet but I know it's detrimental to my ears in the long run. But..... I just can't help this addiction oh no |