|
Strength in what remains behind
ourinsecurities
|
|
JANNA,18 Aaron Beatrice Caihong Cally Daniel Denise Eliz Ferlin Hongwei Janice! Queenie! Rusydi SiewYee Tse Lin Credits
©Glamouresque. |
Saturday, October 01, 2011
T Im down with really bad flu. The kind that messes up yr thinking and puts a frown on your face perma. Its.... I went around orchard toilets collecting rolls of toilet paper for my dripping nose.... Does that provides sufficient intel on my situation? I havent been sick in quite some time and it feels horrid to fall sick :( everytime I fall sick, I think that Im gna die. No kidding guys. And then I start thinking about my last words to a few selected people, the scene where my hand slips out of the hold someone has on it, my droopy eyelids finally giving way, my head rolling to the side with my tongue sticking out (ok maybe not so much the tongue part). Oh and of course not forgetting the moment where the electrocardiogram shows no pulse and starts going monotonous. *Beeeeeeeeeeep* All these while my brain going: Goodbye cruel cruel world, thanks for everything you've taught me the past 19 (wait, not even 19) years, it was nice knowing you. But now, finally, Im free! 我终于解脱了! Im going to meet my Maker now, to see the bright white light at the end of the tunnel nearing, and all my memories flashing before my eyes. This is it, its my time now! Only to awake the next day feeling completely well, fit as a bull lolol. Guess I still have a long stretch ahead of me... Yay or nay? Published with Blogger-droid v1.7.4 |