|
Strength in what remains behind
ourinsecurities
|
|
JANNA,18 Aaron Beatrice Caihong Cally Daniel Denise Eliz Ferlin Hongwei Janice! Queenie! Rusydi SiewYee Tse Lin Credits
©Glamouresque. |
Sunday, October 30, 2011
Quick update! I need to do something sane if not I might just fall over its brink, from doing all these FYP stuff. I know I know, I brought it upon myself :( Why did you slack the entire holidays away, when the first 95% completed draft is due in Jan?! *Cues dramatic background music, thunder and lightning* This week has been pretty interesting, in all sorts. The highlight of the week was definitely ytd's service, with all its confetti and pizza hahah I love ![]() And they were giving out oldschool lollys woooo I took 3. Im not greedy okay they're for my brothers :) sure.... ![]() I've been pinning my fringe very often recently because I do realise I look like a SUPAARMODELL! AHAHAH who are we kidding, no, its just that my fringe sticks out funny at the side, how to solve this problem? :( Oh yes and of course not forgetting, impromptu meet ups with ![]() The world's most gorgeous girls, everr! Hl and I met up to catch In Time. See, I got it right this time. And man has it been a long time since I last talked to that girl hahaha we spent hours chatting about random stuff and reminiscing about the sec2 days where we used to quarrel and end up in tears because we were both stubborn mules who refused to give in. Some things never change la hor ;) Btw.. colouringclouds Janna The Time, just about revolutionized the entire social system. Currency valued in minutes, where 'time is money' becomes fearfully literal Yes I do realise I got the title wrong as pointed out by the dear merrythemile hahaha aiyah u guys get the point, its a great show don't believe GV's 3 popcorn! |