|
Strength in what remains behind
ourinsecurities
|
|
JANNA,18 Aaron Beatrice Caihong Cally Daniel Denise Eliz Ferlin Hongwei Janice! Queenie! Rusydi SiewYee Tse Lin Credits
©Glamouresque. |
Sunday, October 09, 2011
the only perfect It's been awhile, but tday I finally stepped back into church. There'll never be anything in this entire world, that can replace or substitute the wholeness of God's love. Only the Creator of all things can fill this void within souls, only He can bring tears, overwriten with laughter, all together at once. A moment in His presence... Nothing can compare. Temporary digressions there will be, but the Constant, the same yesterday today tomorrow. Forever more. Wont relent until You have it all My heart is Yours I set You as a seal upon my heart For many waters, cannot quench this thirst Come be the fire inside of me Come be the flame upon my heart Until You and I are one Published with Blogger-droid v1.7.4 |