|
Strength in what remains behind
ourinsecurities
|
|
JANNA,18 Aaron Beatrice Caihong Cally Daniel Denise Eliz Ferlin Hongwei Janice! Queenie! Rusydi SiewYee Tse Lin Credits
©Glamouresque. |
Friday, October 07, 2011
happy 19th birthday! This, being our 6th consecutive surprise at wj's hse, was a hit! Hahahaha we rock man every single year without fail since sec3?! And this time it was successful bcause she didnt suspect a thing! It was super duper ultra last min and we literally just sat at her hse downstairs with the cake, we didnt even bother standing up when she came. LOLOL and when we went up to her hse it was totally like "hey aunty 我们又来了!" Proceeded to self service take tissue eat cake drink water open fridge keep cake eat wj house food eat wj papa chinese medicine for my flu sit wj papa car home. End! Hahahaah standard. And these pictures.... Are only for standard procedure purposes. I knw its kinda weird I dont have a pic of wj with the cake, but its in hl's phone! This shall suffice :) So..... HAPPY BIRTHDAY I HOPE U WERE PLEASANTLY SURPRISED (although I dont see how x6 shd be surprising anymore) we love you! Getting finer with each passing year eh ;) Published with Blogger-droid v1.7.4 |