|
Strength in what remains behind
ourinsecurities
|
|
JANNA,18 Aaron Beatrice Caihong Cally Daniel Denise Eliz Ferlin Hongwei Janice! Queenie! Rusydi SiewYee Tse Lin Credits
©Glamouresque. |
Friday, October 21, 2011
goodbye What used to be like wearing a brand new pair of shoes, uncomfortable unfamiliar awkward stiff and sometimes even painful, has passed with the 2 odd years, and everything opposite the initial now remains. Like slipping into your favourite pajama tee, you never want to change out of, much less dump. Memories created, friends made, knowledge gained, they might not linger forever, but knowing that they were once part of your life- that alone suffice a smile, be it in a week's time or 10 years down the road. What awaits? I honestly, am clueless. As much as I'd hate to leave everyone and everything behind, I know deep down within that I'm more than ready to close this chapter and embark on writing a new one. From scratch, with spanking new notepad paper and maybe even a new pen. May it be a Montblanc, no more Uniball thankyouverymuch. I actually don't even mind going anywhere alone, to start all over again, re-create my identity, reinvent myself. Yes, I do forsee loneliness and uncertainty. But harsh conditions force oneself beyond their 'best', to excel and perform beyond, doesn't it? Or maybe i just need solitude to discover myself. Published with Blogger-droid v1.7.4 |