|
Strength in what remains behind
ourinsecurities
|
|
JANNA,18 Aaron Beatrice Caihong Cally Daniel Denise Eliz Ferlin Hongwei Janice! Queenie! Rusydi SiewYee Tse Lin Credits
©Glamouresque. |
Sunday, October 02, 2011
feed your soul Haven't been getting new music in quite awhile. I know how some people think its overated, all the talk about how one cannot live without music or there's no meaning to life without music. But I love music and I agree to much extent. And everyone knows I like R&B. I don't really know why it appeals to me, maybe its intriguing and volatile style attracts. Plus I like how producers can mix and play around with different instruments and tempos to create a strong beat that never bores. The lyrics however, leave much to be desired hahaha maybe I'm secretly a gangster at heart. Actually alot of gangsters like chinese songs, allows them to immerse in nostalgia. |