|
Strength in what remains behind
ourinsecurities
|
|
JANNA,18 Aaron Beatrice Caihong Cally Daniel Denise Eliz Ferlin Hongwei Janice! Queenie! Rusydi SiewYee Tse Lin Credits
©Glamouresque. |
Monday, October 17, 2011
Dealer's Choice by pangdemonium Finally to the theatre, its been some time! I quite like theatre actually, although I am unable to appreciate the different (I dont even know what I'm supposed to look out for hahaha) execution styles? Transition smoothness? Voice projection? (Ok I quite appreciate this because as a former choir member, I know how hard it is to project and throw your voice clearly to the very end of the auditorium. They make it seem like an easy task, hats off) Anyhow whack only hahaha. Hmm comments regarding this play? I must say the actors are great, how in character they are, and of course the entire commendable backdrop/setup. The scene accomplished everything it was set up to do, it successfully transported me to Europe. Or maybe its just the angmoh actors and the accents hahaha. Because I am obviously no critic, nor am I well versed in the arts of drama, so I don't exactly know what comments to give. Oh wait, I do have comments. Regarding something else though. Do look on ![]() ![]() ![]() Sexy wenjia ;) ![]() ![]() Sexy wenjia no.2 ;) Eh doesnt she look like kevjumba here?! hahahaha or is it me hmmm ![]() Sexy wenjia no.3 ;) enough said her number is 96.... HAHAHA NO WAY WAIT NONG NONG PAY FOR IT ![]() This super nice uncle, wait no, ahgong usher, helped us take this pic! He was super cute, didn't know how to use a camera and almost took a pic of himself instead ahahah Mr B ;) ![]() Alright, so after we cleared the auditorium, we headed outside to fill in some feedback form. And then we saw...... Adrian Pang. Yeah I mean like what's the big deal right, but NO, Wenjia the crazy fan girl is CRAZY ABOUT ADRIAN PANG. Please, I do not exaggerate when I say CRAZY. In fact, that is an understatement. Exhibit A: bleupenguin WenjiaTan Dealer's choice by @pangdemonium was great! The cast's awesome and the set's really really good! Glad to have caught it before it ended! 1hour ago Favorite Reply bleupenguin WenjiaTan @colouringclouds OH MY F-ING GOD IT'S ADRIAN PANG!!!!!!! WORDS CANNOT DESCRIBE 2hours ago Favorite Reply bleupenguin WenjiaTan OMFG WHY HE SO HOT 3hours ago Favorite Reply bleupenguin WenjiaTan FREAKING TEARING RIGHT NOW 3hours ago Favorite Reply bleupenguin WenjiaTan LIFE IS FUCKING COMPLETE OMG WILL DIE HAPPY NOW 3hours ago Favorite Reply bleupenguin WenjiaTan MUAHAHAHHAA ADRIAN PANG OMG HAHAHA YAY LIFE IS AWESOMESSSSSS (this was BEFORE the play and BEFORE she saw Mr pang) Exhibit B: ![]() OMGOMGOMG TWEET TWEET TWEET, MSG MSG MSG, CALL CALL CALL, EVERYONE EVERYONE EVERYONE ![]() She was mad MAD I TELL YOU can we just say that the madness is all a blur (hahahah literal) ![]() Me, not sharing the love for the "Adrian Pang" obsession colouringclouds Janna DUDE GET A GRIP OF YRSELF IMMA DELETE THE PHOTO @bleupenguin 3hours ago Favorite Reply colouringclouds Janna This woman is crazy @bleupenguin suffering the aftereffects of seeing adrian pang. Tearing?!? 3hours ago Favorite Reply ![]() ![]() Im not as elated as I look hahahah no offence Mr Adrian Pang, you were great I agree, but there's already someone in my heart. Whom no one can ever replace............... *Dreamy sigh* Well but I doubt I would TEAR if I ever saw Vanness. Okay maybe I would just be hugging his leg and begging him to come and live with me forever. Yup, but that's basically all, not much. |