|
Strength in what remains behind
ourinsecurities
|
|
JANNA,18 Aaron Beatrice Caihong Cally Daniel Denise Eliz Ferlin Hongwei Janice! Queenie! Rusydi SiewYee Tse Lin Credits
©Glamouresque. |
Sunday, June 12, 2011
I'm sorry left knee, I've let you down once again. I hope there won't be any scars although I doubt so :( On the positive side, I'm a warrior \m/ I can pick myself up from the multiple falls no matter how hard hahaha and my injury looks sports-related so I look cool! My parents need to send me for some walking lessons but I think the lessons won't help much bcause the reason why I always fall down is......... GENETICS. My mother also whole day fall down so its not really my fault la hor hahah. Plus I think its my un-proportionate feet size in relation to my height. Cannot balance lah so see its not really due to carelessness *self consolation* So, to whoever's left reading this space: "How's life!" Hope you guys are doing good, its a new phrase and season for everyone, myself especially. For the first time ever, we have 2 MST papers. Of which 1 cannot be studied for, hence FINALLY you can actually call this holidays. This season surrounds new experiences, new people, new priorities. Things that were deemed as essential and crucial are now no longer of importance. Things that seemed to make or break, are now brushed off breezily. Not indifference, but independence of the emotions. But of course I havent changed! Ahahaha ![]() Stare what stare! |