|
Strength in what remains behind
ourinsecurities
|
|
JANNA,18 Aaron Beatrice Caihong Cally Daniel Denise Eliz Ferlin Hongwei Janice! Queenie! Rusydi SiewYee Tse Lin Credits
©Glamouresque. |
Friday, April 29, 2011
we're bringing paperbackkk Im watching diary of a wimpy kid now ahahah. Caught the latest one with 02 previously so Im watching the first one now because its super cute! Read all the books, my younger bro have every single one hehheh :) Anw I know I haven't been updating like at all, so I shall update for people like Queenie and Janice (loyal readers lovelove hahahaha). Met up with them today but the pics are like taking forever to send so I cant show u guys! Shall upload them another day :) The internet is so sloww totally getting on my nerves man, Im thinking if its the elections or sthg that's causing the internet to majorly lag! I've clinic tmrw so shall turn in soon! School on a Sat, yeah I know tell me about it man :( Went to MBS on Good Friday its super big and the gondola is, well, slightly retarded. Better than nthg I guess since Sg is so boring that at the age of 19 we're completely out of new things to do and everyone has the "imma migrate" mindset. SMALL EYES! SMALL EYES + GIGANTIC KOOKIEE I shall end with this picture: I am the guy in this relationship |