|
Strength in what remains behind
ourinsecurities
|
|
JANNA,18 Aaron Beatrice Caihong Cally Daniel Denise Eliz Ferlin Hongwei Janice! Queenie! Rusydi SiewYee Tse Lin Credits
©Glamouresque. |
Thursday, March 24, 2011
No u hang up kinda love I know I haven't been updating at all I'm sorry guys! There's no valid reason whatsoever because I haven't exactly been very busy considering that school's been out a long time ago. Results were released ytd, hope everyone did alright! Can't wait to meet up with my DOPT people tmr for a movie/catchup/dinner. I REALLY MISS YOU GUYS I don't wna think about my new class and how I'll cope without everyone from 02. It feels like my heart has been shredded into tiny pieces, feels like I've broken up with 23 boyfriends, all at once :( I'm probably exaggerating, but I've never been a fan of change, whatever saying 旧的不去新的不来I DONT AGREE. I'm antisocial I don't like to make friends I don't like awkward situations where people are forced to make friends with each other I don't like not being able to see people who make class that much more bearable. I DONT LIKE AND I DON'T SEE THE NEED TO SPLIT US UP. This is very belated but I feel the immense need to voice out my discontentment fullstop. So, life? Quite the opposite, its been work work work all week what life? ITP's not dreadful but neither is it very exciting. But really thank God for all the awesome people they are the best colleagues ever. And my supervisor's taught me everything there is to know, he's great and I think he should be a geography teacher instead. 2 SP graduates working as optoms there, they provide so much intel on year3 and life after graduation (which honestly isn't looking very colourful), and 2 philipinos working as sales (I LOVE PHILIPINOS). However..... business has been very bad. Im so bored at work everyday I even hid in the toilet once playing megajump (don't judge me). Well at least I'm off tmr :) The main reason why I haven't been blogging is that I've been busy reading my novels. HAHA sad to say but books > internet anytime. Handsdown no fight. I'm a bookworm I cannot help it, it runs in the family. I wish I had time to read more but school's making it so difficult. Shall hit the library tmr (I say it like the library is somewhere cool) before heading down to town. Have I mentioned how much I love Sandra Hill's books! They never fail to make me look like a retard smiling and chuckling to myself I do hope new books of hers await me tmr! Some updates on the back of my mind: Chinatown, Zirca, Sentosa, Domino's, NTU openhouse, losing my ezlink and being very upset, Aaron's competition, Adjustment Bureau, Janice's birthday, WORK Yes that has been what filled the space in between. I can't rmb much to update on just go to Facebook or whatever hahah I'm sorry guys! But no one reads this space anyway so its fine! I shall update my playlist because hearing the same soundtrack EVERY SINGLE DAY is driving me nuts. Its the same K-pop cd over and over and over, plus a mix of taylor swift, and sometimes lady gaga/beyonce. I've never been the type to display extreme affection, publicly or virtually. To me, a relationship is shared among two people, if you care and love the other person, it only matters to his/her ears, why announce loudly to the whole world? Its gross and disgusting, sorry to say. Please do note that I am not against showing love but some people seriously cannot go a second without "I MISS YOU BABY" "I LOVE YOU BABY" "I WISH YOU WERE HERE BABY" and photo after photo after photo of them kissing on facebook twitter blogger tumblr. I mean like once in awhile is okay but ALL THE TIME?! That shows how much your life revolves around the person, you don't love your friends or family? I'm so cynical but I shall not apologize because IT IS DISGUSTING STOP IT ALL WHO ARE GUILTY OF TALKING ABOUT NOTHING OR NO ONE ELSE BUT YOUR OTHER HALF. Need to always meh wlao don't so kua zhang ley On a totally ironic note, I saw it Baby if you’re seeing this - I ♥ you backatcha, 7th :) |