|
Strength in what remains behind
ourinsecurities
|
|
JANNA,18 Aaron Beatrice Caihong Cally Daniel Denise Eliz Ferlin Hongwei Janice! Queenie! Rusydi SiewYee Tse Lin Credits
©Glamouresque. |
Sunday, March 06, 2011
Its was a rough bumpy road, that winded down a narrow pathway shadowed by the overhead canopy of dense vegetation. Out of it and into a bright sunny stretch leading all the way to the end of the rainbow was what I saw. Little did I know the uncertain dark days filled with apprehension and dread were far from over and tht we were still in the midst of a raging storm. Believing for a rainbow and tht all things work for the good of those who love Him, I am. Things might not look all candyfloss and puffy hearts at the moment but I stand by "Everything happens for a reason, be it good or bad, happy or sad. It is to mould you into a better person, one step nearer to perfection, one step nearer to resilience. There cant possibly be a sunshine if there's no initial storm to magnify its beauty in comparison and God can't perform miracles if life's smooth sailing 一帆风顺 ". There's no point to blame and point fingers, or scream and fall to your knees while your hands reach overhead to question the heavens. I don't see the significance of whining and complaining, and if thrs one thing I cant stand, its people who self-pity. I have zero tolerance for people like so, either snap out of it and do sthg to turn the situation ard or shut up. I've never really told anyone abt it bcause I honestly thought it wasnt a big deal and tht it would blow over soon, but it didnt. The number I've been dialing non stop for the past 20 mins just couldn't get through to the pig sleeping on the other end, just when I rly needed someone to talk to. Im sure things'll be better tmr and I'll be fine but for now WHY YOU SO PIG CAN YOU PLS WAKE UP FRM YOUR ZZZ FATTY! Published with Blogger-droid v1.6.7 |