|
Strength in what remains behind
ourinsecurities
|
|
JANNA,18 Aaron Beatrice Caihong Cally Daniel Denise Eliz Ferlin Hongwei Janice! Queenie! Rusydi SiewYee Tse Lin Credits
©Glamouresque. |
Thursday, February 10, 2011
the future looks bleak Can cut myself some slack today and update a lil! Today, was retarded. We did stupid things, and talked about stupid things! (winks at Cally) Think we all had major overdose of clcom, myself- a tad too much I mean honestly there's only so much my big brainy brain can take right! It's going to explode no joke *straight face* just glad I could take today to 喘口气 (oh look there I go leaking my hidden cheena potential again, in reference to twitter). How dull is my life exactly? This is the highlight of my day, which doesn't take a genius to figure out how bad the situation is HAHAHA okay Denise I admit I CANNOT SUCK FROM 6 STRAWS AND GET COKE DOWN MY THROAT SUCCESSFULLY. Shortly after this, regret started setting in, DANG IT WHY PLAY NEVER STUDY FOR CLCOM GGXX ALR lolol but then again after taking the test, I don't see any difference it would have otherwise made. I have some pictures to make your day because I know how much you guys miss seeing my face here! HAHAHA ok I seem so self obsessed but whatever Im sure the last picture made you laugh! Okay fine maybe not laugh but smile at least? :) Exams please hurry out the door! |