|
Strength in what remains behind
ourinsecurities
|
|
JANNA,18 Aaron Beatrice Caihong Cally Daniel Denise Eliz Ferlin Hongwei Janice! Queenie! Rusydi SiewYee Tse Lin Credits
©Glamouresque. |
Thursday, December 23, 2010
weight gain and hair loss in taiwan Finally got my lazy ass to blog! Back from Taiwan, man was it a loooong trip went straight after msts ended and all so I wasnt feeling all that psyched about it not being able to hang out with my fav people after exams. Plus I wasn't feeling very well stuffed nose and all but thank God I recovered after the first day so I was able to taste all the owwsome food! But obviously that came with consequences :( I love flying with SQ esp their movies ahaha. Watched Step Up 3D and rewatched Despicable Me! Plus some HIMYM episodes heheh nvr fails to make me happy! And of course my mom didn't fail to remind me not to shake the air steward's hand. That's something I'll have to live with for the rest of my life *face palm*. Can't really rmb the exact sequence of my trip so I'll just randomly post photos and comment along the way as for my Hk trip. Taiwan was better than Hk, hands down! People there also better lookin ;) This was at the bullet train station really is bullet sia apparently it travels at 300km/h My bro flying! Woohooo Im sucha good jump shot taker (unlike my mom which you guys shall see why ltr on) A lil boy who was in the same tour as us he super naughty and fat!! 6 years old only his stomach like my dad's (ok maybe not as big but you guys get the pic). My dad likes to ji siao him hahah he's cute :) And this is at some tea thingy, we were washing our hands with tea branches. The guy taught us some tea ceremony stuff which I believed I learnt during tea appreciation or whatever in chung cheng but I can't really rmb hahaha oops. That was a fun lesson though, slack only. The person introducing the tea was pretty nice he said he came to Sg a few days ago, was impressed by 3 things in our country. 1. Our multi-lingualism. That we can speak both fluent English and Chinese, PLUS malay tamil hokkien canto. Hmmm I don't think I can speak the last few hahaha 2. Our water system. That we can drink water freely from the taps without having to worry about dying. Well I guess that's something we should be proud of because not many countries have such efficient water filter systems that their people can drink directly out of the taps. 3. Our Marina Bay Sands swimming pool. LOL Zhong Zheng Ji Nian Tang. I have no idea who was this built to commemorate but I think it was some big shot. HAHAHA I have never liked chinese history These were the soldiers on duty, marching. To where, you ask? Well, that was the question on everyone's mind! So everyone was busy snapping pictures and taking videos. And..... where to but march to the.... TOILET. HAHAAHAHAHAHAHAH I guess they couldn't take it anymore. So stress sia go toilet also must march everyone seriously LOLed when they stopped in front of the toilet and went inside in an orderly fashion. I think this is the zhong zheng guy And I think this is the car he drove And I think this is the clothes he wore (not very fashionable back then as we can all see) Chao Feng Ranch. This place was pretty cool because it was sorta like a village place away from the busy-ness of the city. Super huge place with alot of stunning greenery, very good for relaxing I must say. Go there if you just wna get away from the stressful urban singapore. We stayed in houses, like mini cottages. Maybe not so much cottages but very much like a chalet! Wish Pasir Ris chalets were like that like chio only DOPT02 lets go there after graduation! :) Warning: Photospam ahead! My mum kept taking panoramic shots because she was so pleased her camera had that function. Just had to show off until camera no batt, tsk mum! After breakfast (which was actually quite horrid not much to eat all vegetarian buns and mantous) we rented a buggy so we could drive around the place, yes thats how big the place was! Super duper excited to sit the buggy because I've never sat one before heheheh. My bros and I were all like can we drive it PLEASEEEE but obviously cannot because we don't have driving license :( So bo bian have to fake fake like we driving it hahahah We drove to this very ulu spot and saw a fake cow. And we were all like ooooo lets take a pic with that cow! And self timer the camera on the buggy. After snapping the shot: Oh, where's the cow?? I must further elaborate on these few shots! One of the guards sitting in a guard house helped us take these pictures. He was super duper cute like a real photographer pro he kept telling us to move here move there cause this branch blocking or cannot really see the behind, take half body then full body, directing us like he was doing a photoshoot HAHAHA he's super friendly and nice! :) These camels were funneeeee. They kept trotting about in circles around the perimeter, nonstop. They were parading around and showing off like a routine lol very well trained indeed! White monkaaay TSK SO OLD STILL PLAY CATCHING Oh yes and as I was saying previously, my mom mad fail at taking jump shots. Exhibits A (pls pardon my ugly face and bad hair day) Fail Fail Fail Fail FINALLY AT LEAST ABIT ELEVATE OFF THE GROUND Feng Jia Ye Shi. They have great food and chio clothes! But too bad its winter season now so everything's thick, wooly, long sleeved. Definitely not Sg material so wasted maybe I shd go back there during autumn season, enter shopping heaven! And its like 4x the size of Shilin so can you imagine how big it was! Even after walking for 3 hours I think we barely covered 1/8 of the entire place, plus plus it was crazy crowded worse than bugis on a sat :S Smelly toufu, which wasnt THAT nice sadly :( Fishermen's Warf. Situated in the most ulu place ever but it's quite a beautiful place :) Although the sun was so intense couldn't even open our eyes properly! Subway sets up their outlets in the weirdest places ever Five Cent Driftwood Restaurant. They've super unique decorations all made of driftwood :) But they've very very very differently weird art pieces LOL Act cool only sia he See my point Formosan Aboriginal Culture Village. Pretty interesting things you can't see in Sg, like how the people from the olden days survived, their huts and clothing and daily activities. Waiting to sit the cable car :) Look at the low doorways Fake people that scared us because they looked so real hahaha Tooth extraction*shudders* Crazy aggressive fishes Wheeeeeee Proud to say we conquered the Waikiki Wave wooohoooo no kick Jiu Fen. It was super cold up there because Jiu Fen's on the mountainous area, but its a really unique place I like it :) Trying to catch the smoke being blown out LOL keep failing :( They had this free basketball arcade machine there hahahah cheap thrill only my family Sunmoon lake. Damn pretty view, and we stayed in Ein Han Hotel where we ate breakfast on the ninth floor overlooking the lake! Therapeutic I must say you never get this kinda stuff back here in Sg. The best bet would just be picnic at Marina Bay Sands. Pink boat! They have a fake Dubal Hotel there don't knw if you guys can spot it! Its crazy a normal room costs like min 1000USD a night :O There were people rebelling on an island for I have no idea what but cool much! Act cool again Lovin the colours Blow smoke fail again Lookin cui HAHAHA Our tour guide who looks like papa jumba! hahaha a shorter version This was retarded my mom asked us to take a backview photo and then after snapping the shot she ran away leaving us standing there like retards LOL chilidish sia ma Taipei 101. Didn't go all the way up because it was foggy up there so no point also can't see anything. The mall itself was quite boring, everything was so high end (obviously) so we just walked around and ate at macs Taipei Leofoo Village. This was the first day! Its a hotel haha super cool concept they have animals and all but the smell is kinda bad. But the room was super huge (L) On the airplane Bunny bun heheh HAHAHA My bro and I used to do retarded poses when we were young hahaha but my bro refuses to do them now :( At an amusement park :) Entire tour group picture! :D My dad being a retardd Hoooooods My bro said: Singapore- smaller but smarter. HAHA Taroko Gorge. Looong way drive up with green everywhere, and falling rocks too! But they cordoned off that area already after some tourists got hit on the head and died :s Xi Men Ding. Real nice graffiti HAHAH Xitou Forest Recreational Area. Trying to blow smoke again! And again Thats about all! Sorry I didnt really elaborate much on this trip but I guess the pics will do the talking for me because afterall pictures really do speak a thousand words. Alrightly Im off to help prep for the Christmas celebration which is happening in like, now. Will update about my birthday surprises (heheh love you guys) when I can! This post will obviously keep you guys entertained for a long while :) BTW MERRY CHRISTMAS GUYS, HAVE A BLESSED ONE! Much love |