|
Strength in what remains behind
ourinsecurities
|
|
JANNA,18 Aaron Beatrice Caihong Cally Daniel Denise Eliz Ferlin Hongwei Janice! Queenie! Rusydi SiewYee Tse Lin Credits
©Glamouresque. |
Saturday, December 25, 2010
no other Okay I decided to blog about my birthday surprises! On a blogging rampage so figured I should hurry and blog before the feeling's gone and my lazy self returns! Wasn't really expecting anything for my bday this year because it was surrounded and drowned by tests and leftover Alevel papers so I thought everyone would be busy. But my dear DOPT/02 had a mint cake and 60bucks CapitaMall vouchers, super sweet of you guys seriously touched (L) Thanks to Denise, Cally, Iris, Pei En, Crystal, Chandini, Beatrice, Kenneth, Eddie, Marcus, Fangyi, Jiting! (As per order on the envelope not biased okayyy ahah) I think Im either blind or too blur because Lh smuggled the cake in her bag out of the class and I didn't even notice! And then after that we had that compulsory overseas trip talk which was supposed to end late and my fav girls showed up in SP, pleasant surprise! :) Thanks girls for coming even though you all still had papers love you girls to bits! Headed over to Dhoby's Just Acia for dinner and otw home in the bus with Hw, he kept texting. And texting, and texting. So I was seriously wondering if he actually had a new friend (which wasnt quite possible hahahah) and it turned out.... My other group of fav girls were camping at my home! (Again hahaha) And I was rattling on about my day and the pretty board I received as a present to my parents. And my mom kept on saying " Ok ok go put it in your room lah! " because they were hiding inside lolol thanks sweeties also for turning up it really means alot!! :,) Thanks for your Ichiban Boshi treat ahahah see la you make me fat TSK. *In memory of my 10bucks Rubi shades* And also for my cellies (don't have a picture, sadly) for the cake and colourful zebra top! Never eaten so many cakes in a birthday ahaha Oh yes a big thankyou to Lh and Aaron for your Hog's Breath Cafe dinning voucher! Immab using that soon promise hahah. Thanks dardar for everything I knw how much you planned and coordinated gan dong 爱爱爱 (L) And to SY (whom I doubt is reading this but whatever I shall take my chances) for your note. I've never gotten a more heart-warming and sincere letter as yours. I missed you so hope to see you soon okay :) You've like totally disappeared so now I demand you reappear like magic since Alevels are already over! Like a typical girl, I love surprises so a huge thankyou and big hug to everyone! Each and everyone of you guy/girl made this 18th bday special love you all with a fire red heheh. But actually I prefer planning surprises as compared to receiving them because when you're on the receiving end you don't really know how to respond and you don't know how to show the amount of gratefulness and touched-ness (yes yes, a made up word) you have stored within you. Seems like texts of thankyous and blog posts don't do enough to express its magnitude. Hence, I'd rather be on the other end, where you get to see the expressions on people's faces and you get to make them happy! I like it when people are happy :) Best birthday ever! Mainly because this year, there wasnt any cake on face XD |