|
Strength in what remains behind
ourinsecurities
|
|
JANNA,18 Aaron Beatrice Caihong Cally Daniel Denise Eliz Ferlin Hongwei Janice! Queenie! Rusydi SiewYee Tse Lin Credits
©Glamouresque. |
Tuesday, November 16, 2010
Blood donation Today was pretty retarded because we had lessons for a pathetic hour only. Noble Cally Denise Iris Pei en wanted to donate blood! They kept trying to convince Lh Crystal and I to donate hahaha but we the humji kias kept on giving excuses! But anw in the end everyone couldn't get through because of the haemoglobin count which alot of people didn't manage to clear esp girls. The people with big hearts hahahahah After they couldn't get pass that station, Lh Crystal and I decided aiyah heck it just go for it since we waited so long already. But then Lh wasnt feeling well so there was only Crystal and I. BUT, that loser crystal, first station already fail. *Bangs head against wall* Yknow what the first station was? Locating your vein. Everyone, and I mean EVERYONE passed that station. So being the retard small heart need friends to accompany person that I am, I couldn't bring myself to go to the next station. I suck, I feel so guilty. What if I could've passed the haemoglobin count station? That would mean one less bag collected = less people saved! Argh stupid Janna keep making excuses for yourself lah see how you sleep tonight! HAHAHA but anw I honestly don't think I would have passed the haemoglobin count because I'm slightly anaemic, the last I checked. But okay the next time, I promise! I need some yknow 心里准备。 Heheheh I like to hang out with my class people they're so retardedly fun to be with (L) Really glad for you guys! I DONT WANT TO CHANGE CLASS NEXT YEAR *WHINES AGAIN* |