|
Strength in what remains behind
ourinsecurities
|
|
JANNA,18 Aaron Beatrice Caihong Cally Daniel Denise Eliz Ferlin Hongwei Janice! Queenie! Rusydi SiewYee Tse Lin Credits
©Glamouresque. |
Sunday, October 24, 2010
I shouldn't have ate the potato sticks :( I think I should do a proper update on school and life and all instead of random ramblings of momentary distractions. Hmm so, backtoschool, how's it you ask? Horrendous I mean what do you expect from 8-6 lessons on Fridays and twice a week laptop days, twice a week looking shitty days. And of course not to forget, Ben yang 2hours a week. Why oh why Janna WHY DID YOU CHOOSE HUMAN DISEASES. WHY OH WHY BENYANG ARE YOU STILL HERE?!!?!?!? But well school's still great with all the people. What to do without them? Crashburndie. Don't even wna think about next year when all of us have to change class wlao I DON'T WANT THAT TO HAPPEN emooooooo :( Updates at the top of my mind: I'm coughing crazy now I shouldn't have ate all those nonsense (wlao yr fault who ask you buy tempt me only!!!). I needtah get a new phone my F480 (yes so old right my phone) is pretty much on the verge of dying so I'm contemplating on getting either a bb or an iphone (but there's this thing about me, I don't like to be common so maybe I shd get a totally different phone but not reliable though don't want tian extra mafan for myself hmmm). My sprained neck is a whole lot better now must be because I prayed in faith ahaha I will never let the sha press my back ever again (trauma shudders*). Talking about shudders, Udders ain't that good actually I went to eat with WJ on wed like okay only very limited range of flavours I think I still prefer ICC although of course the ambience is better at Udders and they've a toilet! Okay my brain's not functioning already off to bed but before I go....... TADAH I know you all come here to see my face la so let you all see wlao like cute only sia bth |