|
Strength in what remains behind
ourinsecurities
|
|
JANNA,18 Aaron Beatrice Caihong Cally Daniel Denise Eliz Ferlin Hongwei Janice! Queenie! Rusydi SiewYee Tse Lin Credits
©Glamouresque. |
Thursday, September 30, 2010
Work Hello world! Lately I've been real busy with work! I've never folded so many clothes in my entire life as compared to these few days added up! Feel bad taking my aunt's money because I honestly don't want her to pay me but she keeps insisting she even went to tell my ahma and my ahma said gong zhuo is gong zhuo must pay. Sian I feel really bad :( Shall work harder LOL. Work's been a real eye opener for myself I've seen all sorts of people just by working there. Anw to anyone who's feeling rich and like you wna spend money feel free to drop by Square 2 #01-131. Or if you just wna see Exhibit A (<-----------) who will be there on most weekdays from 1-9pm HAHAHA okay bye guys offday tmr yay |