|
Strength in what remains behind
ourinsecurities
|
|
JANNA,18 Aaron Beatrice Caihong Cally Daniel Denise Eliz Ferlin Hongwei Janice! Queenie! Rusydi SiewYee Tse Lin Credits
©Glamouresque. |
Friday, September 24, 2010
Texting my mother Me: Ma will reach home ltr I waiting for bus now Ma: Aiyo so late wait bus.. U alone? Me: On bus alr got alot of people still lei will be safe la don't want trouble you come down fetch me. See I good daughter sia Ma: Yes gd girl I knw that's why so sayang u! Next time tell me so fetch u... U don't trouble me I send daddy ok Me: ._. Don't want trouble him also la! Ok I pp liao be home in 5 if I don't reach home in 5 come down find me maybe I kena eaten by grizzly bears Ma: I pray already.. Grizzly bear will be eaten by you! |