|
Strength in what remains behind
ourinsecurities
|
|
JANNA,18 Aaron Beatrice Caihong Cally Daniel Denise Eliz Ferlin Hongwei Janice! Queenie! Rusydi SiewYee Tse Lin Credits
©Glamouresque. |
Thursday, August 05, 2010
Creamed very suggestive meh?!?! Yay I love eating Percy Pig and Friends ahahaha Hi world I'm back from the longest week of my life. And it's not even Friday yet, just great :( And by great I obvious mean totally-not-great-at-all great. Studying is like an entirely new pokemon that's at level infinity with unlimited hp and xp and it causes great damage to anyone that crosses its path. (Ok wait, does this even make any sense at all?!) Bottom line: We're going nuts with all things related to the eye. It's looking pretty bad and sad all at once, till the point that the first thing we notice in people are their eyes. (Or is it just me, am I weird or what?!?) Even while watching Salt (which btw isnt a good show, don't get fooled by the trailer everyone!) the first thing that came to my mind when I saw Angelina Jolie in the first few scenes: Orbital blow-out fracture, restricted ocular motility, lid edema and hyperaemia. I thought I was so damn friggin weird so I just kept quiet but apparently Lh Aaron Fy all observed the same few signs and came to the same diagnosis HAHAHAHA I'm going mad Update on Aaron's 20th awesome surprise birthday which his amazing friends helped him celebrate! Oh yes Jess and I did all that by ourselves! Misses Independent Aaron's dad was ultra nice and he helped us cook chicken wings and some of the world's most delicious prawns :) After setting up and stuff we waited for Lh to bring Aaron home. We waited, waited waited waited waited waited (you get the picture) and we were so dead beat and hungry we contemplated on starting to eat first HAHAHA ooops. Apparently alot of people wanted their revenge on Aaron so they planned a massive cream smashing stunt they pulled immediately when he arrived with Lh in the lift LOL vid's up on FB it's a joke seriously. Aaron, for all the times you've smashed cake and cream into people's faces, here's a million times backatcha! HAHAHAHA Oh yes, this is how long we waited!!*#_!#&(!)!(*_ The lift was an entire mess we had to mop it all up, the lift was sparkling clean after that LOL I think if I fail to be an optometrist in future, I might consider changing career routes and going the service industry way (maid). Finally got down to eating, television, then cake! And that was the end of the day with a tired bunch of DOPT/02 students, but it all paid off cause it was a total success! Right Aaron?! Aha and the conclusion of this surprise birthday party is that you have great friends and the best ever girlfriend on the entire planet who planned everything nicely amidst the busyness school threw at every single one of us. Please take good care of her if not you'll find an angry bunch of people after you. If I were a guy I would date Lh as well hahahaha I wouldn't date me for sure cause I'm like the suckiest gf on earth (not joking at all) and seeing how much Lh gave and invested into her rs got me thinking hard. Hmm I really honestly 100%ly think I suck at being a gf HAHAHAHA, so please, no one to date me. (No one would anyway :( ) I really want a Blackberry or any phone that would allow me to connect to the internet and blog whenever I feel like it, because I lose my thoughts very easily. So whenever inspiration strikes and I don't jot it down immediately, my train of thoughts will just take off at the speed of light and it seldom comes back. That's the reason why most of the time I end up talking about my day when I actually have something else to blog about. Life's been catapulting huge rocks at me lately, it's stressing me out, but then again it's a good thing because it's training me to become a stronger, better, more mature person. Every day should be a step nearer to perfection however hard and far it might be to attain. Oh great, just keep talking Janna talk talk talk talk talk talk talk talk tmrw's prac you ggxxxxxx already lolllll :( |