|
Strength in what remains behind
ourinsecurities
|
|
JANNA,18 Aaron Beatrice Caihong Cally Daniel Denise Eliz Ferlin Hongwei Janice! Queenie! Rusydi SiewYee Tse Lin Credits
©Glamouresque. |
Sunday, August 29, 2010
Catch you for a lil bit Yes, just the 2 of us Wenjia!! Ahahah we're a bad combo we should never go out tgther to "study" ever. Maybe its just me, I'm a horrible study buddy. Check out wj's new pencil box..... Looks like any other ordinary (childish) Tom & Jerry metal pencil box doesn't it? Think again! HAHAHA we pimped it! \m/ Oh yeah, you betcha we're willing to do anything besides studying I'm so sick of studying!! School's starting tmrw already and I don't know how I feel about it. Honestly can't wait to get exams over and done with so that the REAL holidays can start proper. Girl like you, gotta make you mine, Imma treat you right baby. Boy, you need a girl. |