|
Strength in what remains behind
ourinsecurities
|
|
JANNA,18 Aaron Beatrice Caihong Cally Daniel Denise Eliz Ferlin Hongwei Janice! Queenie! Rusydi SiewYee Tse Lin Credits
©Glamouresque. |
Friday, July 23, 2010
Harsh realization What on earth?!?! Why do I have so much spam on my tagboard?!? Did anyone of you haters out there give my blogsite to some spam company?! It's irritating the !(U!#*YY$ out of me, I might consider removing my tagboard. STOP SPAMMING PLEASE School's been pretty harsh to everyone lately and it's draining me mentally and physically I'm not thinking properly (explains my absurd behaviour and talk ok so pls forgive me). Things at home ............. I dno what's happening too I pray and hope we pull out of it fine. On a lighter note caught Inception today and it's a really good show! Green light to everyone contemplating whether to watch or not! It's really just :O throughout the entire show. Scared me because it seemed so real especially for someone like myself because i dream alot. And by alot I mean a(super duper ultra mega)lot. There's not a single time when I fall asleep that I don't dream. That's pretty bad right cause that means I'm not sleeping well. Or maybe my brain's just too active all the time LOL. Wait that's not good because I think it makes me age faster. (I'm just talking nonsense as usual) Dreams always feel super real to me and sometimes I honestly wish I could stay in the dream instead of waking up cause it always seem better and more satisfying there. But well life's what you make of it. We should stop complaining about things we can change and just do sthg about it (slap yourself Janna) Oh yes Despicable Me was also ______ (fill in the blank with a substitute for good because good is just too under-rated). GO CATCH IT GUYS PROMISE YOU WONT REGRET Oh yes Janice darling has enlightened me I realised I can delete tags and ban people HA HA HA but it seems like the spams are coming from different ip adds. Do you guys get paid to spam? Pls feel free to email me, if you do get paid, pls let me join your crew NOT. STOP BEING PESTS TO THE ONLINE COMMUNITY Darlings came to the flea too! Love you girls I wish we were back in EP doing nonsense we always do :( Hope you girls are doing fine! Digging through my old photos (I think it's time for me to buy an external drive because my laptop mem is totally full!) and I came across this retarded photo hahahaha Taken during VG 2 (much fun btw) at the arcarde LOL. Hohohoh fierce bo don't mess with me horzxz I'm glad my mom is back I missed her alot heheheh |