|
Strength in what remains behind
ourinsecurities
|
|
JANNA,18 Aaron Beatrice Caihong Cally Daniel Denise Eliz Ferlin Hongwei Janice! Queenie! Rusydi SiewYee Tse Lin Credits
©Glamouresque. |
Saturday, July 17, 2010
I want to eat caramel sundae Hello minions! I'm back from the Home Club Flea, dead beat and all zonked out but it was good. In a tiring way :) Great experience and sales was alright, Lh earned like alot ahahah! Really want to thank my dad for helping out so much, without him we'll probably be screwed LOL. But he was pretty bossy and reprimanding, guess that's the way my dad is. No one is perfect and I know he means well I still love him anyway :) Took a pretty long time to set up the stall because it was a huge mess and I overestimated like mad the amount of clothes to bring. Underestimated the number of hangers and boxes to bring. Took a huge risk and chose the corner booth as corner = more space and more business, but ggxx if it started pouring. Had faith and God was good He made the weather just nice today, not too rainy nor too sunny! Human traffic was not bad, but the organizers were like GREAT, MAN. They didn't really impose any rules and allowed us to take extra chairs to display items even though the rules clearly stated only 1 table 1 chair was allowed. Yes, Lh and I have a ton of accessories. We just keep buying and buying and buying and not using. LOL and halfway through the flea a group of photographers came and started snapping away viciously at the table. Lh and I just totally ._. at them HAHAHA they just took a ton of pictures and didn't buy anything. WHY OH WHY?! The rack opposite which totally looked like it was going to cave in any moment soon. Which it really did eventually after a couple of hours Halfway through the flea, Lh start exclaiming loudly. (Scare me only) And guess what....... This is what she was exclaiming about LOL ndp parade rehearsal with parachuters flying down from the sky. Wenjia and Huilee pop-ed by :) Thankyou both for buying lunch for us! If not we would have starved to death hehhehheh Before them came Ferlin the belated birthday girl also hahaha girl man you better stop doing whatcha doing, you'll regret it in the future, promise. But you won't listen right! Ahahaha but whatever hope you're doing good thanks for stopping by today take care okayy! Lh: "Got sthg stuck in my teeth wait wait!" HAHA OOPS I DIDNT WAIT. I have no idea why she brought the tigger seriously! LOL its supposed to be a speaker but it was totally useless! Attracted alot of little cutey kids though (L) 1 bored me. Crowd came in at the end of the flea, roughly 7plus 8 when we had to pack up and return the area already. Dang because we were rushing we didn't get to sell anymore items :( Packed up in a hurry and just dumped everything into any plastic bag we could lay our hands on. Then, all of a sudden there were loud bursts that sounded like gun shots, but they were actually........ Okay abit fail shots but the view was spectacular from where we were standing. People were just standing and gaping (okay maybe not gaping that's abit exaggerated, just pointing and smiling). We are 女强人s! Dismantled the rack by ourselves, screwing about and all. (This just sounds wrong I know) and dragged a superbly heavy trolley, the dismantled rack, a foldable chair, 4 boxes, 1 bag aunty bag, down two flight of steps and back up one. We looked rather comical and it reached the point we start kicking the boxes from point A to point B. It was not a pretty sight, that's all I shall say. I feel utterly accomplished when I'm able to do something people or even myself think I can't do. I really dislike people thinking I'm weak and I can't do things like move stuff. Trust me, if need be I can move the friggin Bukit Timah Hill (okay maybe not but whatever you get it right!) Maybe I'm just stubborn and refuse to accept help, but I don't like to be looked down on! But I accept all kinds of help for things like tutorials, prac reports, examination papers :D HAHAH ok bye guys I'm off to catch some shut eye because I'm going to konk out on the floor soon will update with more pics tmr or asap! |