|
Strength in what remains behind
ourinsecurities
|
|
JANNA,18 Aaron Beatrice Caihong Cally Daniel Denise Eliz Ferlin Hongwei Janice! Queenie! Rusydi SiewYee Tse Lin Credits
©Glamouresque. |
Saturday, July 31, 2010
TOOOOOOOT Hey guys I've remove my cbox because it was getting waaaay too outta hand. I was gone for barely a few days and what is this?! Floodload of spam on my blog. Too irritated. Well but anw I'll place it right back after a couple of weeks or months, depending. Maybe even years. I still don't get it why do I have so much spam?! I don't advertise my blog or even put the link on my FB page and yet...... Shame on you spammers! Sorry friends who always tag I've let you guys down! Hahahaha talk to me via msn or texting if anything k :) Not FB chat cause I'm like never ever ever, ever, on FB chat (cool people dont use FB chat HAHAHA jkjk) unless I'm finding someone who's not on msn urgently Life has been...... Oh wait. What life? None! I've no/zero/zlich life currently. It's been study study study until your eyes cross and accommodation can no longer take place. (LOL I'm lame). I'm trying to connect to my wireless printer now (stupidest invention, ever) to print the patho pictures. Damnn CANNOT CONNECT I've been trying to connect for the past 3 hours (no kidding man). So (urghhhhhhhhhhhh pull all my hair out) frustrated! |