|
Strength in what remains behind
ourinsecurities
|
|
JANNA,18 Aaron Beatrice Caihong Cally Daniel Denise Eliz Ferlin Hongwei Janice! Queenie! Rusydi SiewYee Tse Lin Credits
©Glamouresque. |
Tuesday, July 06, 2010
girl my love will be the same im not tryna run no games ![]() Hello smexys love you girls lots meet up soon again to talk nonsense but let's not walk so far next time ahaha. Anyone wants to buy me an iPhone so I can play wordcross all day long! :) (Ignoring zw's FB album name that says 'Don't give janna an iphone' ) I met the fastest ant today. FASTEST EVER (See wj I told you I would blog about it). It was like a flash of lightning didn't manage to kill it, dang tracker ant! Happy yet sad day, prac was an utter disaster LOL but I love you Ms Suma you're damn awesome let me give you a heart (L) And note how happy was typed first, meaning I'm feeling more happy than sad. Not one to emo about studies (not for long anyway at most just half a day on off on off) there's nothing I can do about it anyway. Curse the person who invented Retinoscopy! But I'm more disappointed with myself though because I didn't manage to perform something so basic. Thanks Denise for helping me give you one heart too (L) AHAHA I'M HAPPY BECAUSE I DID MY FAVOURITE THING TODAY. Okay maybe not THE MOST favourite thing (because that would be sleeping which I have yet to do) but it makes me very happy and I feel ultra accomplished heheheh Oh dear God please help me it'll be greatly appreciated! Random jumping thoughts: Hm I don't understand why some people have to title their own Youtube music under famous artistes such as Iyaz, Akon, 50-Cent, etc etc to get people to click on their video. Fury only because others will feel so cheated! Even if you accumulate a million views would you honestly feel happy about it?! Wah now FB act nice, 'delete friend' change to 'remove connection' . I love R&B music, I know I know, I don't look like I like R&B, but what exactly is the R&B look?! I know I have the Taylor Swift Selena Gomez Marie Digby look. They're fine, but on loop in my iPod would be songs like "Baby by Me - 50Cent" "Troublemaker - Akon" "Replay - Iyaz" Dig right? I know I've said this before, but why so many people so chiozxz?! I want to hide under a rock. Why do people get distracted so easi oh look, flying squirrel! ![]() |