|
Strength in what remains behind
ourinsecurities
|
|
JANNA,18 Aaron Beatrice Caihong Cally Daniel Denise Eliz Ferlin Hongwei Janice! Queenie! Rusydi SiewYee Tse Lin Credits
©Glamouresque. |
Tuesday, June 29, 2010
xiao long nu xiao wei long HA HA HA We were at Crocs just now and Crystal and I stumbled upon this wristband. Yknow how they allow the little charms to be stuffed into the Crocs holes? Apparently they have this wristband that allows for that too. Ingenious idea it got me and Crystal mesmerized, stuffing various charms into the holes. We contemplated for like a super long while and initially we decided not to get it because the Crocs shop would always be there. HOWEVER........ There was a 10% sale off all items for today and tmrw ONLY!! So of course being the cheapos we are (okay being the cheapo I am) we bought it HAHAHAHAHA discount ok I'm such a aunty. I'M SO EXCITED TO TELL YOU GUYS ABOUT MY LATEST KNICKKNACK, INTRODUCING...... "It's A Bird... It's A Plane... It's Superman!" It was 5.95 but after the 10% discount it became 5.355. But we paid even lesser because we got >3 charms, meaning instead of 10% we got 15% off instead hence leading to 5.0575 SEE I SAVED $0.8925 Look it can flash!! But please don't flash in the middle of the night superman, you'll freak me out So stoked can't wait to wear it tmrw lol but it has alot of holes making it look like a hospital tag. Either way I'm thrilled because it can freaking flash when there's movement. I shall bounce around tmrw hahahaha Lh how're your 2 dwarfs and Aaron how're your dragons hahahaahha I'm so hyper now |