|
Strength in what remains behind
ourinsecurities
|
|
JANNA,18 Aaron Beatrice Caihong Cally Daniel Denise Eliz Ferlin Hongwei Janice! Queenie! Rusydi SiewYee Tse Lin Credits
©Glamouresque. |
Friday, June 18, 2010
Warning: Do not proceed if you do not wish to view a hundred over photos and hear me rattle on about Hk (which wasn't that amazing btw Australia a few years back was better) Going to embark on my long tedious journey now hope you don't fall asleep reading if not make me sad only because I invested so much time on this post (I predict) :( Maybe you wished upon the airplane I was in ;) Nothing much to see at Changi Airport! For the record, I didn't shake the air steward's hand this time HA HA HA. For those who started reading only after my KL trip, let me enlighten you guys. After my Olevels, in early 2009 I went on a shopping trip to KL with my parents and aunty. We took a flight there and yknow before you enter the plane there will be air stewards or stewardesses... Okay I'm lazy to tell the story again let me C&C my archive : Dialled a cab and went to T2 to meet my aunty who was going with us also : ) Ate Yakun for breakfast ha ha (I'm feeling hungry now) and then we boarded the plane. And then at the entrance stood two air stewards who were showing passengers to their seats, as they always do. When I walked towards them, one of them reached his hand out, wanting to take my ticket to check my seat. AND THEN................... (Recall what I said abt not being a morning person now). I WENT TO SHAKE HIS HAND. (JUMPS OUT OF AIR PLANE) WHAT WAS I THINKING !! When I shook his hand he was like SHOCKED and then he started laughing damn loudly to his friend. WLAO DON'T GIVE ME FACE. Initially I still didn't get it and then I realised and started to laugh at myself also LOL this is the most retarded thing I have ever done. Ok maybe not the most retarded but its definitely one of the high scorers in the list of retarded things I have ever done. -.- Yes, well new insight on the Janna in 2009 which is pretty much the same HAHAHA ok well anw I DIDN'T DO IT THIS TIME but I smiled like an idiot to myself while entering the plane, I suspect I shall be doing that every(single)time I board a plane. Oh yes yes I forgot to include! While we were waiting to enter the gateway, we saw this angmoh couple sitting at the seats outside. I was like looking around and then suddenly I saw the guy take out an AMAZING RACE CLUE and there it was a few amazing race couples onboard the same plane as us. They're pretty hot hahahah : I'm just going to puke out random photos of the places I went to in Hk and comment occasionally because honestly guys...... Who wants to read a thousand words when you can just view a thousand words instead? Flipping through a magazine on the plane, I came across.......... GI JOE HOTTIE HO HO HO HOT STUFF Landed safely in Hk and we snapped a few pictures while in the airport and upon arrival at the hotel This is the view of Hk's roads from the hotel's lift :) Went to the 21st floor to check out the facilities which sadly we didn't use during our stay in Hk. They had Wii there, a swimming pool, plus a super good gym with top notch machines I see I also stun LOL quite wasted though cause no one uses them A whole lot of weights Ate dinner and then headed to watch "Symphony of Lights" which was supposed to be the biggest lights and laser show featuring blah blah blah but honestly it was just bright building lights going off in sync. Very disappointing I must say, so if you're going to Hk please don't waste your time watching that. Well the landscape was nice though There were small lil cutey kids whom went "Waaaaaaaaah.... .... " everytime the lights went off. Everyone else was just *yawns*. Wish I was back to being a kid when expectations were much lower, things were easier to deal with, and depression came in the form of losing a tweety bird sticker. Next day- Ocean Park Nom nom nom This panda is super cute I tell you, she just sat there stoning. Either a prayerful panda or an emo panda Yes, my family is very tourist-sy Yes, my mother is very tourist-sy as well We headed to catch a dolphin show after watching the pandas Damn cute seals :) This is, the longest escalator, ever. Some idiot went to hit the emergency stop button while we were 1/4 way through. The whole escalator jerked to a stop and we had to climb down. Fury that guy I hope he gets caught and they make him clean the escalator the rest of his life! Went to sit this roller coaster, Mine Train. No kick small fry HAHAHA Only the 3 of us went to sit LOL we daredevils! No kick but I screamed my lungs out. I mean what's a rollercoaster ride without the screaming right? SPOT US LOL I humji I don't dare to lift my hands up I was like grabbing tightly unto the bar for my dear life :( My younger brother was super traumatized after that, I think he's afraid of heights. We went on board the cable car and my bro was clinging unto the pole in the centre refusing to let go until we reached solid ground ha ha ha Some gymnasts performance, they super zai all cheena kias. You know all the cartoon clips where an animal would jump unto a seesaw and the other animal would fly up into the sky? That's what's happening here, the guy flew up, somersaulted, and sat nicely on the chair. Wow Went into Ha Ha Factory where they had How to Train Your Dragon LIVE, which was all a lie! I honestly thought it would be the show live but inside was just all computers and stuff where games could be played and pictures could be taken, as shown: Like lame only, so we took the cable car back. And this, is my dear brother clinging on for fear of dropping down HA HA HA a joke seriously Some breathtaking scenery they have up there Jellyfishys! They're translucent and glow :O Last ride of the day: We queued for this like for an hour ._. Hk at night, not a good picture because I was walking while taking this picture didn't want to get left behind :( Headed to some night market at I don't know where and my brother bought this: A dancing can which costs 8bucks. Hk has a similar standard of living as compared to Sg I was pretty surprised! Their MTR (yes MTR not MRT) which is so much like Sg's don't you think Day 3: Walk walk and more walk My family, they sit a 4 hour long flight all the way to Hk, for what? To drink starbucks My bro happily advertising for his dancing can My family, they sit a 4 hour long flight all the way to Hk, for what? To watch Ben10 in the hotel room Had lunch at I forgot where, and we went to walk somemore. WALK WALK WALK, to dno where, ended up here at I dno where I was furying my younger bro That's my mom \m/ We walk walk walk somemore and ended up at some boat docking place. Apparently its to get over to the other side (I want to say from Hongkong to Kowloon but I'm not sure hence I'm going to say to get over to the other side) Chio or whatzxz? What you want ?!?! It costed like 2.50 to take the boat super cheap I was shocked! HA HA HA HA HA HA Alighted from the boat and went to this shopping centre at I dno where yet again My family, they sit a 4 hour long flight all the way to Hk, for what? To eat Macdonalds How is it that they have this in Hk and yet we don't even have it in Sg?! Day 4: Hk Disneyland One of the few rides we sat in Disneyland because they honestly don't have much I SAW TOMORO can you spot them! I'm sucha stalker don't dare ask them to take picture just stand from far zoom in and take HAHAHA Went on the carousel I'm too old for that cause its really boring :( Went on this boat ride which was quite fun very real and the guide was extremely animated :) Tarzan's treehouse My mum thinks that she's the modern Tarzan or sthg ._. Took a train back to the city and their train is super special Mickey everything LOL Some random street name HAHA Macs AGAIN LAST DAY - FINALLY Had to wait from 1 - 5 before heading for the airport so we went to sit in macs, for a very long time Got so bored I started making a rose out of the tray paper Finally went off to the airport! Super bored while waiting, they're quite cool they have a kids area with toys and cartoon network THE FACE SPEAKS A MILLION WORDS Awfully glad to be back in Sg although there's so much drama mama going on right now, don't know what to make out of it all. But doesn't matter I guess the earth continues to spin, people continue to eat sleep breathe, life goes on. We cross our bridges when we come to them, and burn them behind us, with nothing to show for our progress except a memory of the smell of smoke, and the presumption that once our eyes watered - Tom Stoppard This is my fav photo I love the bg seriously ahah my latest msn dp (I sound so uncool). Okay then I mean here is one of my many chio photos I picked out with my eyes closed HA HA. Damnit my kool-ness level is below zero :( I was wondering if I created a formspring exactly how many qns would people ask me? I figured zero because I'm so unkool HAHAHAHA thats why I'd rather not create one and continue to live in denial that I'm averagely cool :D Why do so many people have such happening formsprings?! This shall be Blog of a Wimpy Kid. |