|
Strength in what remains behind
ourinsecurities
|
|
JANNA,18 Aaron Beatrice Caihong Cally Daniel Denise Eliz Ferlin Hongwei Janice! Queenie! Rusydi SiewYee Tse Lin Credits
©Glamouresque. |
Sunday, June 27, 2010
Scribbles on notebook paper Part of me doesn't want school to reopen, but another (teeny weeny part) secretly wants school to reopen. Why? Because school reopening = having sthg to do everyday = not wasting time on the laptop = not watching Criminal Minds. Can't believe I've finished all 5 seasons of Criminal Minds, whats wrong with me?! I really need a life don't I. Hmm this so called holiday....... Haven't been doing much. Heck, haven't been doing nuts. I should cut down on my daily drama intake. But then again, once school reopens I wouldn't be watching much already. So, I should indulge all I want aha (making myself feel better) Recently- Been having alot of wants. Should honestly be contented with what I already have because I know I'm a really blessed and fortunate kid. All of us are! We should be happy and satisfied :) Aha ok but that aside, I really want to dye my hair. I'm so depressed :( Why can't I dye my hair :( I'm already 18 :( If hair dyes were toxic then everyone should be dead by now right :( Anw even if it really was toxic and everyone would die early, then I wna join them and die early too if not I would be the only one left and that would suck :( Conclusion: I wna dye hair :( Disgruntled self. |