|
Strength in what remains behind
ourinsecurities
|
|
JANNA,18 Aaron Beatrice Caihong Cally Daniel Denise Eliz Ferlin Hongwei Janice! Queenie! Rusydi SiewYee Tse Lin Credits
©Glamouresque. |
Thursday, June 17, 2010
Hey guys I'm back from Hk! I knw, its kinda late and there's hardly anyone online but I haven't been online in ages so I came to have a look at the cyberworld LOL. Hk was alright, abit of friction with my dad though I mean I'm not surprised 5days 24 hours bounded tgther, given those circumstances its hard not to rub each other the wrong way. Will update more another day! My broadband is down though not sure when it'll get fixed :( Leeching my mother's singtel portable internet thingy (have no idea what you call it) while she's busy. Bye cyberworld hope I can come back soon. Oh yes hello friends I missed you guys a whole lot while in hk, will contact you guys soon kkkkkkk love |