|
Strength in what remains behind
ourinsecurities
|
|
JANNA,18 Aaron Beatrice Caihong Cally Daniel Denise Eliz Ferlin Hongwei Janice! Queenie! Rusydi SiewYee Tse Lin Credits
©Glamouresque. |
Sunday, May 30, 2010
![]() Ytd was Chris and Rach's wedding! A wedding is always a beautiful event I love to attend weddings especially the reception afterwards :) I've been to 2 the past 2 years, would have been 3 if I wasn't hospitalized LOL. Ps Michael Ross Watson and his wife came over from the states! He spoke for last year's youth camp and he's really sweet and awesome :) His life is one humongous testimony This is sucha sweet photo :) Cellies all lookin good! Sulynn is a funny girl. During the wedding she told me : Wlao just now when I was on the bus there was this jerk who kept staring at my boobs. I was so pissed off I stared back at his cock. Then he quickly looked away. Hah! LOL SULYNN you never fail to make me lovl Oh yes and if you guys read ytd's newpaper you would have seen Bel's super huge swimsuit picture on it! Ha ha well I seriously think she should have won! I mean honestly let me show you How on earth is the middle on better than the one on the left?! (No offence to Ms Tania Lim) You knw what the judges reason for choosing her was? They said it was because she was taller and that would be an advantage when sending her overseas for Miss World. If thats the case then seriously a competition shouldn't even need to be held. LOL but anw Bel's still the winner in everyone's heart :) And I have some random pictures I retrieved from my phone! That's a soft toy pumpkin on his head HAHA so cute right Janice says he looks like aladdin Oh yes and thats him advertising for seaweed Pringles which I recently have a craving for! Its damn good I got my brother to buy back some yum Aha Crystal and Jess with Jer's dog! He's a cutie but I dont like animals. I'm sorry all animal lovers out there they're great don't get me wrong just not into them. Pretty much not into non-humans Yes I love all things red! And I have some super old photos I found on FB I miss those days when we were young! (2 years back only although it feels like a lifetime). I guess when you're young you don't have to worry about making mistakes because you're given leeway. But being 18, you don't have that much room to make mistakes anymore. Ok I better stop sounding emo before someone starts kp-ing LOL Hi girl you are irritating at (most)times but whatever still love you hope you're doing fine LOL TADAH we look so young! Now we all look like old hags so sad :( Sy where you at! Stop MIA-ing and come back nowww To end off: I was watching Animal Planet just now and they were talking about bats. To be more precise, tail-less Brazilian bats living in the guantanamo cave in San Antonio. Well I saw how the babies struggled to survive being separated from their mothers just 1 hour after birth. They all had to hang unto the ceiling of the caves for dear life while their mums went out to hunt for food. The weaker ones who couldn't hang on fell to the ground and were reduced to bones in just 45 mins by meat eating bugs! When their moms came back, they had to search for their kid in amongst 2 million baby bats. And when the baby bats took their first flight, the mums flew out of the cave first to distract the predators waiting outside. Wow a mother's love. Manifested in however different manners in different life forms, but they are ultimately all the same. |