|
Strength in what remains behind
ourinsecurities
|
|
JANNA,18 Aaron Beatrice Caihong Cally Daniel Denise Eliz Ferlin Hongwei Janice! Queenie! Rusydi SiewYee Tse Lin Credits
©Glamouresque. |
Sunday, May 16, 2010
Let's go sing K again soon!! The thur session wasn't counted! Let's skip school on some Monday to go for the K Suite deal ;) Two nights ago I had a dream. In my dream I was pretty pissed off with someone and I rmbed myself pointing 2 middle fingers at the person and shouting F*** you. LOL MAN yknow how they say that dreams depict what you're actually thinking about in reality? Things that are stuck on your mind in the day. HAHAHA I actually really want to do that in real life. But as you guys know I'm not the vulgar kind so I don't spew out vulgarities like everyone around me does. I guess now I know that I secretly want to be vulgar ;) So don't incur my wrath you'll never know what will happen! Nah I don't think I'll do that I'm such a nice girl (A) My dream was probably influenced by the people around me, they whole day scold f word point middle finger, "knn cb lj" being thrown around; we're unfazed. Never realised how true it was until I said it out - I really don't know what I want now. |