|
Strength in what remains behind
ourinsecurities
|
|
JANNA,18 Aaron Beatrice Caihong Cally Daniel Denise Eliz Ferlin Hongwei Janice! Queenie! Rusydi SiewYee Tse Lin Credits
©Glamouresque. |
Saturday, May 22, 2010
Feels like this now : (Unblinking eyes, confused lines, invisible furrows) Days are solemn now, hours so mentally, physically and emotionally draining I fall asleep while writing notes they look like Hieroglyphics upon examination. Guess situations are molding me to be less happy-go-lucky and more serious. Thinking critically and seriously although I still try to inject humour into circumstances devoided of basic joy. On a lighter note, things aren't that bad. Still laugh and smile alot in the day but when night falls and people leave, I'm left thinking. Just the other day I took a long bus ride by myself from the mrt firstly because I felt lazy to cross the overhead bridge, and secondly because I just felt like isolating myself to hear my thoughts churn. I await the day I can take a long bus ride alone - emotionless. That will either mark a beginning, or a tragedy. That my heart's gone cold and stone. Like the latest HIMYM episode says: "Sure you can stick to the small talk and pretend it's not there, but sooner or later... Yeah it's there. " It, referring to baggages. Honestly how many can stay unmoved and whole in such a vicious world? My younger bro's been singing Lemon Tree the whole of today! Getting kinda annoying esp because he's singing it wrong!! Taught him already but he's still getting it wrong! LOL and apparently he took over my role of being annoying because according to my father mother older brother, I did that alot too when I was young. That, referring to singing Lemon Tree alot. Hey, I am and will be here k :) |