|
Strength in what remains behind
ourinsecurities
|
|
JANNA,18 Aaron Beatrice Caihong Cally Daniel Denise Eliz Ferlin Hongwei Janice! Queenie! Rusydi SiewYee Tse Lin Credits
©Glamouresque. |
Sunday, May 02, 2010
说一声加油 一切更美好 所有的悲伤 请往边靠 曾经流过的泪 湿了伤口 就让阳光晒干而褪 这一种加油 人人都需要 手牵手 我们一起赛跑 说好不见不散 每分每秒守候你到老 At page 22 of Intro to CL, another 40 more to go. Its so ridiculous right no relief teacher yet they want to have a test on week 4 when teacher comes back from reservice. They think just because we're in DOPT we're like geniuses with a super huge brain weighing half our body weight or something. School barely started and I'm already looking forward to the next hol. Parents said we'll be going overseas for a short trip I can't wait! Seriously want to get out of this place, escape reality-even if it's just for a moment. I'm sucha weird girl, I had a sudden urge to paint my nails but I only felt like painting 1 fingernail so tadah I painted my left index finger a metallic blue. I'd like to think I'm a kool kid not weird kid |