|
Strength in what remains behind
ourinsecurities
|
|
JANNA,18 Aaron Beatrice Caihong Cally Daniel Denise Eliz Ferlin Hongwei Janice! Queenie! Rusydi SiewYee Tse Lin Credits
©Glamouresque. |
Wednesday, April 28, 2010
You know the times when you know you have to do something but you just can't? & you just wna sit and stare into nothingness or do some brainless activity. I'm having one of those moments now. Its such a waste of time but I'm feeling so restless I wish someone was online now :( Someone I can talk to because talking is kinda a brainless activity oh white hair the weather super duper humid don't wna go to sch tmrw oh damnit i have to wear long pants tmr oh damnit i need to return library book before i tio fine oh damnit my brain is turning into mush lets go watch criminal minds now maybe that will stir up some reaction or emotion in me im feeling stoned and blanked like a piece of paper OH YAY JANICE ONLINE (L) |