|
Strength in what remains behind
ourinsecurities
|
|
JANNA,18 Aaron Beatrice Caihong Cally Daniel Denise Eliz Ferlin Hongwei Janice! Queenie! Rusydi SiewYee Tse Lin Credits
©Glamouresque. |
Thursday, April 08, 2010
![]() TADAH ! Wj& I made this today! Fruitful day - 1stly, (Figuratively) Filed my previous sem notes for my aunty's friend's daughter who'll be in year 1 DOPT in just a few weeks time. She'd better appreciate all the neatness (I don't even file the notes when I'm using them yet I filed them for her! ) and the hard work put into making the notes possible (like transcribing Ben Yang's nonsense, listening attentively during lessons, writing out my own notes during the exam period). 2ndly, (Literally) Poped out of my house for a little teeny weeny while (looks at WJ) to get ingredients for the crepe mwhahaha. Ingredients consisted of alot of berries, we also bought kiwi but forgot to use them! ![]() ![]() ![]() Yes the sauce looks pretty suspicious but it's D to the ELISH yum ![]() ![]() ![]() Looks like roti prata! Sinful we put alot of butter ![]() ![]() Lookie a straw-b shaped like a fishy! ![]() J: Look happy! W: * No expression * J: Make it look like very nice to eat like that!! W: LOL (Explains why she's smiling actually; not because its very nice hahaha) ![]() And of course I look very happy Cooking is tough. Getting ingredients are the worst ever make us walk like a (! *#7( #P^&3 lot because we either kept forgetting to get stuff or we got the wrong stuff -.- I feel so homely these few days, ytd I just replaced a button on my blazer because I don't think my new maid can sew lol so it's all up to me! ![]() I have a thing for buttons they're so pretty |