|
Strength in what remains behind
ourinsecurities
|
|
JANNA,18 Aaron Beatrice Caihong Cally Daniel Denise Eliz Ferlin Hongwei Janice! Queenie! Rusydi SiewYee Tse Lin Credits
©Glamouresque. |
Monday, April 12, 2010
The recent heat must be frying my already shriveled up brain. Because........ I keep having an urge to make pastries. Yes! PASTRIES. And if you really knw me, I'm not quite one who likes to cook like some people do. Always waiting at the table with fork in one hand and spoon in another for the person in the kitchen to finish cooking. Lol but recently I keep feeling like baking stuff so retarded I know. I shall bake white chocolate chip cranberried macadamia nut cookies tmrw! Well pray that it'll be a success mwhahah and that I won't get all jelly-ish and lazy to bake. Feel like baking strawberry tart with port glaze but I don't have the equipment to do so. FEEL LIKE EATING! ![]() Anyone wants to make that for me?! |