|
Strength in what remains behind
ourinsecurities
|
|
JANNA,18 Aaron Beatrice Caihong Cally Daniel Denise Eliz Ferlin Hongwei Janice! Queenie! Rusydi SiewYee Tse Lin Credits
©Glamouresque. |
Friday, April 16, 2010
My Creative Zen mp3 died on me! I lost all the data I've collected since p6, its all gone! All 900 songs and all my old pictures :( OH MAN should I visit a creative outlet to have it repaired at an outrageous price or just buy a new mp3? I have no idea what mp3 to get :( I AM SAD [After an extensive search] Shd I get a Zune HD player?! Wow HD radio that's a first, and of course as you can see, it acts as a superb mirror. Did an image search and found out that they have the Zune in red (gosh I love red) but I'm not sure if it's out yet. I'm not a techie person my motto is: Can use can alr. Yes well, did even more extensive search and I've came to a conclusion. They don't have it in Sg. Great! Maybe I shd just get myself an ipod nano, but that's pretty boring. Think I shd import from overseas or buy second-hand. I don't like second hand though hmmm in a dilemma I don't like to get new gadgets :( Have to learn how to use them all over again |