|
Strength in what remains behind
ourinsecurities
|
|
JANNA,18 Aaron Beatrice Caihong Cally Daniel Denise Eliz Ferlin Hongwei Janice! Queenie! Rusydi SiewYee Tse Lin Credits
©Glamouresque. |
Friday, April 16, 2010
I know in the near future I will look back at this post and go like I wonder why I was so angsty and mean. But right now: IM FRIGGIN PISSED. DAMN IT I'M FUMING AND UPSET. Hey mom and dad, maybe you should LOCK ME UP IN A CASTLE AND SWALLOW THE KEY. NO, CHEW THE KEY INTO PIECES THEN EAT IT UP BECAUSE IF YOU DON'T CHEW IT MAYBE YOU WILL SHIT IT OUT AND I CAN RETRIEVE THE KEY AND BE FREED. WELL YOU WOULDN'T WANT THAT WOULD YOU? THEN YOU SHOULD ALSO SEAL UP WHATEVER EXITS THERE MIGHT BE IN THE CASTLE AND MAKE ME WEAR A HUGE DONUT AROUND MY NECK SO I WONT STARVE TO DEATH. AND MAKE ME CONSUME SOME ANTI-GROWINGHAIR DRUG SO THAT I CANT GROW HAIR LIKE RAPUNZEL AND HAVE SOMEONE CLIMB UP MY HAIR TO RESCUE ME BECAUSE THAT WOULD RUIN YOUR PLAN WOULDN'T IT. Since young I've always been so overprotected it seriously sucks to be the only daughter. But no, you say its not because I'm the only daughter, that if you had other girls you would treat them the same way too. YA RIGHT then why don't I see friends with sisters getting such damnit early curfews and strict treatment? Why can they hang out till late at night and go out whenever they want? Fine if you say come home late dangerous, then FETCH ME LA RIGHT HUH?! Lazy to fetch then say concerned bullshit la concerned is just another reason for locking me up for no reason. You want me to stay at home during the hols, FINE, but you guys are not even home. STAY HOME FOR WHAT SERIOUSLY?! You don't even give me a valid reason to stay at home but you just want me to SIT AROUND doing NOTHING AT ALL funny ah? Just because I reached home late tday you act up and start shooting me. What this isnt the first time I have to rush you to come back, so late 1girl wear shorts walk home so dangerous you shouldnt take singapore's safety for granted. FIRSTLY, HAVE YOU EVEN THOUGHT ABOUT ALL THE OTHER TIMES I CAME BACK ON TIME? SECONDLY, MAYBE YOU WANT TO TIME-TRAVEL BACK TO THE 10TH CENTURY TO BUY A GUNNA FOR ME TO WEAR? AND WHILE YOU'RE AT IT MAYBE GET A KNIGHT'S ARMOR FOR ME TO DON ON. THE PLAIN THOUGHT OF THAT TICKLES ME. NOT. I've seriously entertained (on more than a few occasions) the thought of running away from home, but I'm not stupid. I will not run away from home and be left a nomad, homeless and begging for food. But the moment I'm able to support myself, be damn well sure I will get away from this home and live by my own. No that doesn't mean I'm not filial, I will of course come back and visit and give money and buy food but I will not live under your rules anymore. I'm sounding like a bitch and like I hate my parents, but I don't. I just hate the way they are so strict with me. Can't care and concern be expressed in a different manner? It doesn't have to involve curfews and keeping me prisoner at home. I'm 18 this year already I'm no little girl anymore. If you're so worried then find boyfriend for me lo, simple right? Don't judge me, you don't know me and my situation. IM SO WORKED UP ARGH PLEASE LET THIS BLOW OVER SOON I HATE BEING IN THIS STATE |