|
Strength in what remains behind
ourinsecurities
|
|
JANNA,18 Aaron Beatrice Caihong Cally Daniel Denise Eliz Ferlin Hongwei Janice! Queenie! Rusydi SiewYee Tse Lin Credits
©Glamouresque. |
Sunday, April 11, 2010
Humans are weird. When we don't possess/own/have sthg, we Want it. Desire it. Think about it. Dream about it. Try all means to get it. When we get it, we Don't want it. Dread it. Stressed up about it. Start thinking about why we wanted it in the first place. Wish we never got it. Try all means to get rid of it. 'tis how God wired us I guess. Was facebooking when I saw a group at the side bar. " Just tell me to stay, and I will stay with you " Awwww. Stupid things like these hit home run. I once saw in a magazine- a guy said the worst love advice he ever received was " If you love her, let her go. " "Don't do that, hang on tight" Well I wish more guys would understand that and stop being lackbrains |