|
Strength in what remains behind
ourinsecurities
|
|
JANNA,18 Aaron Beatrice Caihong Cally Daniel Denise Eliz Ferlin Hongwei Janice! Queenie! Rusydi SiewYee Tse Lin Credits
©Glamouresque. |
Tuesday, April 20, 2010
Hi I'm here to give a quick update! Sch has started, hectic hasn't come knocking yet but I'm pretty sure he's coming soon don't come I shun you! Feel quite retarded these few days ever since sch has started. I try to sleep early but I end up tossing and turning in bed till 1plus 2 until I fall asleep. Then I have to wake up at 6am which really sucks :( But thankfully, tmr's lesson starts at 12! Thankyou God for reservice! Met cellies just now at town for dinner + catchup session + shopping. I wish I had a ton of money PADI :) Caihong super sweet edited this picture its really pretty I love it! |