|
Strength in what remains behind
ourinsecurities
|
|
JANNA,18 Aaron Beatrice Caihong Cally Daniel Denise Eliz Ferlin Hongwei Janice! Queenie! Rusydi SiewYee Tse Lin Credits
©Glamouresque. |
Thursday, March 04, 2010
Ytd while I was online researching about the different signs and symptoms regarding abnormal pupillary reactions, I came across this!! DAMN CUTE HAHAHA HA HA HA RIGHT!!! LOL MAN ! I really wonder if its a person inside or its remote controlled! Well but either way I will date it HA HA HA if it isnt a person inside I'll go on a date with a remote controlled inflatable mascot so lovely LOOK LOOK HA HA HA AMAZING HOW DID THAT HAPPEN Oh gosh Im such a retarded person I watch all these kind of retarded clips This is funny too but not that funny LOL Then I came across a My Baby parody lol the guy has nice eyes Anw woohoo exams are over and done with (well for this sem anyway) have many things in stored hope my holidays will be jam packed with constructive things so I won't feel like its been wasted on watching drama serials (guilty!). Gonna be a GM for FO camp this year aha ok hope it'll be fun and the camp will be successful like last year's :) |