|
Strength in what remains behind
ourinsecurities
|
|
JANNA,18 Aaron Beatrice Caihong Cally Daniel Denise Eliz Ferlin Hongwei Janice! Queenie! Rusydi SiewYee Tse Lin Credits
©Glamouresque. |
Monday, March 08, 2010
Note: I don't do posts like this but well I just felt like so please pardon me if I sound like a bimbo talking about taiwan stars THIS IS FUNNY LOL LOOK AT VANNESS HA HA HA HA HA (X ALOT) ![]() ![]() ![]() I think Jerry looks funnier in this picture ha hah ahahhaahah Janice showed me a pic of vanness just now that made me LOVL . I really shouldn't put this up, but......... HA HA HA HA ![]() HA HA CANNOT LIAO TOO FUNNY MUST PUT UP VANNESS OH VANNESS As I was telling Janice, everyone makes major mistakes about their hair at least once in their life! Well and yes of course after I watched "Down with love" I got smitten by Jerry damn he hot stuff also but Janice says Vanness is better ( I AGREE but I don't think anyone else agrees LOLL) ![]() ![]() How on earth can someone look so good But.... I still support Vanness! I sound retarded I'm not a superb duperb mad fanatic of Vanness but I admire him, his acting, his dancing, (not so much) his singing, his works, his love for God. ![]() ![]() He looks like taeyang here! ![]() Do you know he's 32 this year?! So depressing I thought he was 28! I forgot that was information I researched about years ago so sad Vanness dont grow old wait for me! Aha ![]() How is this better than Vanness?! (SRY JANICE LOL) OKAY BYE GOODNIGHT |