|
Strength in what remains behind
ourinsecurities
|
|
JANNA,18 Aaron Beatrice Caihong Cally Daniel Denise Eliz Ferlin Hongwei Janice! Queenie! Rusydi SiewYee Tse Lin Credits
©Glamouresque. |
Saturday, March 27, 2010
I'm back from prep camp!! Well actually I was back ytd but tday busy with MFG at church :) MFG - Music For Good is an event set up by my church people to help raise funds for the youths going to Batam to build houses, working hand in hand with Habitat for Humanity. So basically like a flea market, clothes, game stalls, food stalls and miscellaneous selling things like cookers, vintage radios, board games, hello kitty collectibles. Great day, was helping to man the clothes stalls, from 12 - 10. Considering that the clothes were donated and the cost was zero, we earned quite some profit money heh (pat on our backs) Alot of new clothes, and many repeated dresses and nice tops donated by a blogshop. Probably their leftovers but very much in good condition :) I bought a dark green blazer for 10 bucks! Arthur Yen somemore ley designer zhuan daoooo pls! The food was SUPERBLY good! We had real chefs come cook them they're youth from YA taking culinary and they called their kakis along to come and help. They probably earned the most judging from the queues Anw I don't have any pics from these few days but I have been busy busy busy. Shall just create a brief post about the previous few days. Had FO prep camp from wed to fri, it was rather fruitful, but many a time we were slacking around having nothing to do. Slept VERY MUCH little LOL I haven't recovered yet gonna plop down on my bed and sleep till next week after I'm done with my post :) Met some great people in camp, nice people (I like nice people). This coming tue is the real camp itself. Pretty fast and I dno how to feel, whether I anticipate or dread it LOL. Firstly, anticipation because its the actual camp itself get to interact with the freshmen and the other GMs + GLs. Secondly, dread because of the lack of sleep! And the outbreak awaiting. Damn I need to go for a facial soon before I look hideous. Trial nightwalk like lame only never scare anyone! Time for plan B need to be scary not get scared ha ha ha (why oh why am I so loserish). Well basically camp has been interesting, hope the actual camp itself will be even better :) Went to meet LH and Aaron and Beatrice and Aaron's friends after camp broke to sing tioheng! Haven't touched the mic in a way looooong time I really miss singing. My voice needs to be utilised properly. Sorry voice I have let you down ever since I graduated from choir, using you only for K-ing and singing in the shower. I hope you can forgive me. Tioheng is much preferred over Kbox No 1 cheaper No 2 can bring yr own food we brought in Katong Laksa, KFC, choc cake. YUM Headed over to catch up with HL WJ ZW at town after that. Damn cui not enough rest go do so many things took pics with ZW aiya too ugly to be shown to public ok I'm tired bye My mp3 die :(((((((((((((((((((((((( [update] It's revived! Thank you God I love you mwah mwah |