|
Strength in what remains behind
ourinsecurities
|
|
JANNA,18 Aaron Beatrice Caihong Cally Daniel Denise Eliz Ferlin Hongwei Janice! Queenie! Rusydi SiewYee Tse Lin Credits
©Glamouresque. |
Sunday, March 28, 2010
![]() ![]() Hello love you girls ultimate each one of you special in your own individual way I'm glad we're still tight :) Let's see, today was blazeeen hot. How hot you ask? This hot : ![]() I found this on the floor and yes its a Pizza Hut 热点. The weather is as friggin hot as a pizza damn hot you see its global warming! The globe is takin' its revenge on us for destroying it. Everyone comeon lets play a role in helping to conserve water, conserve resources (energy), and not emitting harmful gases and destroying the ozone. No point living in comfort if we don't have an earth to do so on in the near future. We're all gonna be gone like the wind before 2012 at this rate! (I'm so angsty) ![]() Come and have a worm I feel like eating worms yumyum |