|
Strength in what remains behind
ourinsecurities
|
|
JANNA,18 Aaron Beatrice Caihong Cally Daniel Denise Eliz Ferlin Hongwei Janice! Queenie! Rusydi SiewYee Tse Lin Credits
©Glamouresque. |
Thursday, March 18, 2010
Happy birthday Janice dear! ![]() ![]() Hope you were surprised today! Thanks x alot to Weilin for helping us make the 'surprise' possible :D And to all of Janice's other friends for eating the cake ha ha. I thought this year would be more surprising because I didn't announce it on my blog, but it wasn't that surprising afterall (haix you kaypoh la aha) ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() All the best for your Alevels kk work hard love you alot and I knw you're gonna kill me for putting up this picture but whatever I love it (Y) ![]() I still rmb when we first met ha ha we sat at the very end of the class! Then Lh was sitting nearby and you kept throwing rubbish at her and pushing the blame to me! LOL you very nice ah~ And we would always sneakily eat bread and chips during lesson time (and Queenie would come and beg for some without fail LOL) Plus the times we kept laughing during Mabel Yee's lessons and answering her comprehension with our left hand because we were so pissed off that she was super biased! Then the following day she complimented our handwriting in front of the entire class LOL man. Many other memories too really miss you girls alot I'm glad we didn't drift apart love love love (makes the world go round) ~ |