|
Strength in what remains behind
ourinsecurities
|
|
JANNA,18 Aaron Beatrice Caihong Cally Daniel Denise Eliz Ferlin Hongwei Janice! Queenie! Rusydi SiewYee Tse Lin Credits
©Glamouresque. |
Sunday, March 07, 2010
FURY WENJIA WATCH THE CLIPS ITS FUNNY HOR! Well anw I can't believe I finished watching one whole drama serial in 4 days, since the end of my exams. But well the serial lasted only 14 episodes, so sad! It's the jerry and ella one! Super funny go watch! Ah I have 4 Sandra Hill books on hand I haven't completed them yet! I just kept borrowing because its rare to find new books and she's a superb author gotta read she's DAMN FUNNY promise. Will start on them after I go offline. Oh yes and WJ is siao she borrowed 8 books today. And I thought I was nerdy enough tsk Maybe I shd stop appearing offline hmmm |